[chaoscope] Re: Transparency

  • From: KatiaKittn@xxxxxxx
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 11:29:33 -0400

>Hi there.
>
>Will it be possible to save the picture with transparency? I mean the
>background is yust black. In some Cases it would be nice to put another
>background in the Picture. e.g. a gradient?
>I know I can delete a color in Photoshop, but the gradient from the
>fractal to black I can´t delete so easy!
>
>Maik

thought i'd add in my two cents to this one since i've been using a particular
method for quite a few projects.
I use a copy of the thing in photoshop set as lighten. Layering many renders in
one screen this way alows them all to show through without blocking eachother
out. Also i've used a Fill with "Preserve transparency" marked, though at the
moment i can't remember exactly how...
Hope your project comes out well ^ .^
~Kaze