[chaoscope] Re: Strange Attractor Music

  • From: Christian Weiß <cweiss@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 19:08:15 +0100

Hello Nicolas,

that sounds good for me to.
Best regards

Christian
Hello Nicolas and all

Happy new year too.

it will be resumed very soon.

Good news...

Regards.
Gerson.

2009/1/9 Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Terry, hello all,

Happy new year!

Audio Paint is a fun tool I had never heard of although I was aware of the
"use image as a sound signal spectrum" principle. For those who want to give
it a try, using Chaoscope as source or not, you can download it from:

http://www.toocharger.com/out/?ftp=loN892S&name=audiopaint_1_26907.zip

Unfortunately Nicolas Fournel (another Nicolas?!) official web site is down
at the minute.

Speaking of web site, I found some loose change stuck behind my sofa
cushions and decided to spend it on getting Chaoscope site hosted by a
professional company, Laughing Squid, which is located in San Fransisco:

http://laughingsquid.com/

Firstly I hope the site uptime and responsiveness will be better,
especially for North American visitors. Secondly the hosting features (PHP
and mySQL amongst others) will help improve the site maintenance. Hopefully
the gallery, news, FAQ and benchmark pages should be updated more often.
Also I intend to have a proper forum there so this mailing list will become
secondary.

Of course the site in itself isn't so much important as the program.
Development hasn't gone much further since last time it's been mentioned
here but it will be resumed very soon.

Regards,

Nicolas Desprez