[chaoscope] Re: September image contest - And the winner is...

  • From: Axone Man <axoneman01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 03:04:03 +0200

Hello every chaoscopers

Thanks very much for your votes. I'm very surprised and proud :-)
Thanks again !! And thanks to Nicolas for this wonderful piece of software! He made the dream real ;-)

Have (big) FUN !!!
François
Axone Man

Chaoscope a écrit :

...François "Axone Man", with four votes(*). Congratulations to him, and thank you to all the voters and participants.

Despite the contest not being as popular as I'd have hoped, I'll put the contest result page together as planned. The next contests will be held on the web site rather than on the mailing-list.

I'll let you know when it's up and running.

Nicolas Desprez

(*) excluding the vote sent directly to the mailing-list