[chaoscope] Re: Question

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 02:10:48 +0100

Hi Bob, hello all,

What is the difference
between
Chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
and
Ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Which is the one I should be sending images and parameter files to?

The one you've been using so far, chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What is the other address for?

Thank you.
I am trying to do everything according to your rules.

And I am grateful for that.

I've spent many years online breaking others' rules and being told off for it, so it is a real pleasure to inforce my very own set of laws, no matter how illogical it may be. :-)

Regards,

Nicolas Desprez