[chaoscope] Posting about a new topic

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 13:33:10 +0100

Hi all,

when you are sending a message regarding a new bug or a new topic, it
would be much better if you could create a new email rather than
replying to an email you received from the list.

Freelists gives the ability to non-subscribers to read the archive of
the mailing-list organized as monthly discussion threads :

//www.freelists.org/archives/chaoscope/04-2004/threads.html

As much as I like chaos, I'm sure it would be a good idea to stay away
from it when sending a message to the list. It will help non-subscribers
- or subscribers who wish to browse the list archives - to follow a
discussion or locate a specific topic.

Thanks!

Nicolas Desprez