[chaoscope] Re: Newbie with question

  • From: Antoni <wabfract@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 17:12:26 +0200

Hi Nicolas,

At 16:25 26-6-2004, you wrote:
Hi Antoni,

2E8 means a 2 followed by 8 zeros (200,000,000), writting it this way is known as "scientific notation". The maximum iteration limit is 2.14E9, or 2^31.

It wasn't a stupid question, the purpose of this mailing-list is to help Chaoscope users, whatever their level of knowledge may be.

Now I understand what that mean, thanks:) we are all learning every day and I think I can learn soooooo much.
And I think I like the Striped Sphere the most, it is great by its depth.
I will try to get something nice out of this (again) great program, and then I will post it, and I think it will be a great gallery onto my web site when i' m more used to the program.

I'm thinking about running a Chaoscope picture competition in July, although it might not be the best month of the year to do so since most of you will be away on holidays.

LOL Holidays are bad times for computers and competitions, but again if I can get around with the program in a short time and i think my pics are good enough I will compete:)
Two feature requests (if it is not asked earlier in the list, not read everything yet) is it possible to get a undo and redo function. It can be easy for when the sliders go to far and people want back to last step.
And maybe a memory panel where you can store temp stages when working around.
I hope my English is not that bad, if so I'm sorry to everybody (my Dutch is a little better:-) )

Greetzzz
Antoni

Nicolas Desprez