[chaoscope] Re: New Gallery opened today

  • From: Tom Hendriks <then@xxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 23:38:03 +0200

Thanks Nicolas, Peter, Manny ,mishafe and all others for their encouraging words. I will update this gallery on a regular base, planned are also Chaoscope videos (I already have a few, but have to rerender them because I am not to happy with some transitions).

Nicolas, keep on your excellent work on Chaoscope!

Cheers,
Tom

Chaoscope wrote:
Hi Tom, hello all,

I opened a new website today with lots of fractals.
One gallery is for Chaoscope works.
The direct link is:
http://www.tomixart.com/gallery?gal=csc

Brilliant stuff, I remember seeing some of these on Renderosity. Consider yourself linked on Chaoscope web site, beside Sylvie and François (who really needs to update his gallery to 0.3!).

If anyone has or knows of an up-to-date Chaoscope gallery somewhere equivalent in quality to Tom's please let us know, I want to gather half a dozen links to add to the web site Links page. Cheers!

Nicolas Desprez