[chaoscope] Re: Installation issues

  • From: <photoian@xxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 16:51:46 -0700

That will be most helpful.I've been chastised for not looking in "Options" to
change the language from French to English, but even when I do that and select
English I still get French. It's certainly not insurmountable since the French
is pretty simple but it is an annoyance.
Remember, it's a petty quibble; I love Chaoscope!

photoian