[chaoscope] Re: How to control exact angle of rotation

  • From: carl cepurneek <cepurneek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 01:27:56 +0200 (CEST)

Luis,

Project going forward (but backward) quite well! The progress is a simple but
workable interface and the new problem is that most projects give the expected
results while others seem to produce rotations in more than one axis though
only one was requested. That may have something to do with project origin and
translation as 'new' projects have been OK.

A question: Your original posting was about 'front' and 'side' views using (1,
0, 0) which seems to be giving me rather 'front' and 'top' -- I'd like to set
the default to what you are most using. Could you perhaps post a pair of
rotation tags <x, y, z, phi>  and <x',y',z',Alfa> that you have produced so
that I can double check my maths?

BTW I'm going cross-eyed quite literally checking out the stereo pairs. A new
projects will be color prints mounted for viewing in an antique stereopticon.

Thanks,
Carl

  Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try
  it now.

your free account today
http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter07.html