[chaoscope] Re: Development update

  • From: Leo Feret <leoferet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 18:29:15 -0400

It looks to me 0.3.1 is 3 years old. The *.exe was corrupted for me on
download, so I base this observation on the *.zip download at
http://www.chaoscope.org/download.htm .

Leo Feret - "I'm not always at the keyboard;
·|Ô¿Ô¬|· ̣˙̣˙ ̣˙̣˙̣˙ ̣˙̣˙sometimes I use the mouse."
"Change before you have to." - Jack Welch
"Change is the only constant." - Arthur Schopenhauer