[chaoscope] Re: Development Update

  • From: "John C. Davis" <jazzytech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 04:43:30 -0700

--begin senseless happy ranting--
Oh, very interesting news indeed! I go way back with computers to the Atari 400 and the Amiga 1000. Few programs fill me with anticipation much anymore with the exception of Chaoscope! Will be great to see the new capabilities and improvements! WooT! Something to look forward to!
--end senseless happy ranting--
Thanks again for all the awesome work you've been doing Mr. Desprez! Much appreciated!
J. Davis

Chaoscope wrote:

Hi all,

As you may know the beta-testing is over. I've also completed the manual update. I'm currently rebuilding the web site gallery, creating a project for each image. The projects will be included in the install archive.
I've come across a couple of new bugs while working on the web site, most have been corrected apart from a very elusive crash that happens after a long session in Light or Plasma mode. I don't think I'll be able to fix that one before release day, which will come very soon.

Kind regards,

Nicolas Desprez