[chaoscope] Re: Development Update

  • From: John Crowley <subtlemd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 18:02:52 -0700 (PDT)

Just an aside from someone new to fractals.  I understand little  of the math
involved, I know my skill level with fractal software is  very basic, but I
have had more fun trying to create interesting  images.  Oddly enough, the
program I am "best" with is  Chaoscope.  I'm really grateful to all of you who
worked on this  software.  You are giving me many hours of enjoyment.  I  guess
some of the best things in the world are free.

  Thanks,

  John
  Seattle, WA

Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Hi all,

As you may know the beta-testing is over. I've also completed the manual
update. I'm currently rebuilding the web site gallery, creating a
project for each image. The projects will be included in the install
archive.
I've come across a couple of new bugs while working on the web site,
most have been corrected apart from a very elusive crash that happens
after a long session in Light or Plasma mode. I don't think I'll be able
to fix that one before release day, which will come very soon.

Kind regards,

Nicolas Desprez