[chaoscope] Re: Development Update

  • From: <sarah.h.payne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 10:01:15 +0000

Hi Nicolas
Thanks for the update - and thanks for a great programme (I haven't posted here
before)
I have a question (apologies if my general techie ignorance shows): some of my
favourite Chaoscope images so far are black & white Gas renderings (see
Fluorescent Nude attached). Would I still be able to choose a b&w option for
the rendering in the new version?
Have just experimented briefly with desaturating a gradient image which is what
I'd do if not, I guess. It works but not quite as much light in it as the same
image directly rendered in b&w in Chaoscope.
Anyway, thanks for your time & lots of digi fun.
Sarah.

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software

JPEG image