[chaoscope] Re: Development Update

  • From: Alan <alan2here@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 20:05:39 +0000

thanks lots, a much needed update, sounds incredable
looking most forward to being able to make animations with batch render and
more features in solid render.

I did think the list had been a bit empty for a while and wondered if it had
maby died and if other than me it had any users, then I decovered "world of
warcaft" and played that in my spare time (is as addictive as fractals) I
had temporarily forgotten about chaoscope/ultrafractal.

may I remind the development team about suggestions I earler made that are
not in the feature list.

http://www.btinternet.com/~ndesprez/tutorials/images/search_pickover_map.jpg
will u include the arability to make these maps?

I remember talk on the list earlier about the arability to be more specific
about how chaoscope used random, like deciding what conditions made an
acceptable attractor when searching. I cannot find this in the feature list
but I am probably not looking hard enough.

Still not decided to include the attractor I invented, ohh well.

Im gong to go do a chaoscope render right now, bye

:-)