[chaoscope] Re: Chaoscope Beta Test Misuse

  • From: Axone Man <axoneman01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 00:56:31 +0200

Hello to you Chaoscope's community

So now I feel less lonely...
Euh... take care about your knees, the picture's size seems a bit heavy no ? ;-). But now it's clear. I tested the same manip but before I rendered the 3 fractals separately without any problem, it's only when the renders are simultaneous the problems occur.
I suspect thread conflicts.
Have FUN !!!
François
Axone Man

hajotem a écrit :

Hi, Nicolas and all the other Chaoscopians!

Attached please find a screenshot documenting an intentional misuse of
Chaoscope in order to test the stability of the prog.

I tried to simultaneously Solid-render 3 Unravel attractors.

This is what I got, 3 times a "pow: DOMAIN error" message.

Impossible to get rid of this message. Pops up again and again.

Looking at the render bar and the i/s values, the prog seems to be going
into some never ending (or very long) oscillation loop.

I can only quit by using the brutal force of the Windows Task Manager.

Though I have only used the "New..." option of the file menu to open new
search and/or render windows, I seem to have started Chaoscope 3 or 4 times.

Any idea what's going on here?

Regards,

hajotem