[chaoscope] Chaoscope 0.2 beta-testing

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 01:56:20 +0100

Hi,

I am glad to announce Chaoscope 0.2 beta-testing officially opened.

Here are the rules :

- You have to be registered to the mailing-list to join in. In doing so,
every beta-tester will be aware of what bugs have been reported so far
and we'll avoid duplicates.

- Those who will report a bug which has already been reported will be
knee-capped.

- When you're reporting a bug, your post subject should begin with "BUG
- " followed by a short description of it.

- In your first post, describe your hardware and OS, i.e. :

Pentium 4 2.667Ghz Northwood
512Mb RDRAM 1066Mhz
Radeon 9700 Pro
Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 French

- Once you've found a bug, make sure you can reproduce it, then write
down each step of procedure that triggers the bug.

I'll do my best to keep all testers up-to-date on bug corrections.

Thank you ever so much for your help!

Nicolas Desprez