[chaoscope] ChaoScope suggestions

  • From: Matthias Galvin <myth.galvin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 18:59:36 -0500

Dear ChaoScope developers,

        I think that the hotkey for a new attractor should be "F1", and not
"Ctrl + N". I also think that the user should be able to create (seemingly)
2-D fractals, such as the mandelbrot set, or julia sets, not just 4-D set
attractors, and also be able to input a recursive algorithim to generate a
fractal on a coordinate scale. Thank you for listening, and I hope that my
input has helped your software. I look forward to the latest versions of
ChaoScope, and I hope that my input has helped. I will send more suggestions
as they become apparen to me. Thanks again! And God Bless,

         Matthias Galvin