[chaoscope] Beta & Developments

  • From: "William Stroud" <wbstroud@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 01:18:35 -0400

Hi all,  I would like to be included in both mailing lists as well as added to
the list of people to be beta testers.  I love this program, and am doing o lot
of images with it.  I do have a couple of small questions.  First, what are the
dimensions and filesize requirements to post an image to this list?  The other
question is what is the requirements to get images posted to the "Users
Gallery" on the Chaoscope website?  Keep up the geat work, love the
developmental changes you are making!    Thanks,    William Stroud  AKA paragon5