[chaoscope] Re: Axone man, about those first two images...

  • From: Axone Man <axoneman01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 01:38:25 +0200

Hi

Thanks for this test Steven. So I believe the problem is inside the windows' viewer. I prefer this ;-)
Nicolas, my graphic card is a Radeon 9800 Pro Catalyst v. 04.2
I will download the new drivers and have new tests, ouch 26 Mo...
Do you know a diagnostic program for Open Gl like dxdiag for Direct X? Could it be a problem of Open Gl drivers? I go to the web to see what's new on this topic. If it's a old driver "feature", I hope few people have this version cause I doubt everybody downloads 26 Mo just to see a preview... Of course I'm ready to do it but I know too "Mr Lambda" who just receives his computer without any knowledge ;-)
Am I alone to have this problem? Hey, testers, where are you? :-))

Have FUN everybody!!
François
Axone Man

Steven Littiebrant a écrit :

I stuck them in photoshop, did a "difference" blending option...
they are /absolutely/ identical. Not a single pixel different, in any way. There isn't even a color or brightness variation in the slightest degree.

--
Steven Littiebrant
imgroxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx