[chaoscope] Re: Animation/Gallery question

  • From: zak lane <zaklane1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 05:36:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all.

First of all I'd like to say thanks for this great program, I'm having so much
fun with it, you can find my starter gallery here .

But I do have one question, and that is what am I meant to do with a .csview
file, where do I put it and what does it do ?

All the best
Zak

"Chr_Weiss@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Chr_Weiss@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hello Sylvie,

sorry for this question but I would like to know how you can adjust the light
positions?

I was unable to figure out how this can be done.
Or do I understood something wrong?

Best regards

Christian