[chaoscope] Re: Animation

  • From: carl cepurneek <cepurneek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 22:08:06 +0000 (GMT)

Yes, nearly...

I'm working on a new version of Rot4Chaoscope which, in conjunction with
Ani4Chaoscope, will do what you ask. Use Ani4Chaoscope to create a set of
project files with varying parameters -- linear interpolation between a start
and an end project -- and then load the first project of the numbered sequence
into Rot4Chaoscope. My utility counts the number of sequentially numbered
projects of the same name and applies the desired rotation across the available
frames, eg if you set y-axis rotation to 720 degrees you'll get 2 degrees per
frame if there are projects files numbered from 000000 to 000359. I'd like to
write a better help file, but will try and get V2 up on my site in a day or
two. The first version [ Rot4Chaoscope1_02.exe at
http://000cpc000.freepgs.com/Chaoscope_utes/ ] does rotations of a single
project.

Regards,

Carl