[chaoscope] Re: After a long drought

  • From: "Pete Stewart" <vonkprep@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:18:58 +0200

Maybe a cabbage gets festive when it rains!?
Pete Stewart

On 4/25/07, Marjo & Charles Lips <familylips@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Hello fractal lovers,

After a long creative drought I made a new ChaoScope fractal, have a look:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/53958557/

Years of looking at and creating fractals have sensitised me to things in
this world that others do not seem to notice, I have recently realised. When
I hold a green cauliflower for instance, I am stunned and mesmerised, but
when I try to share this with others I get funny looks. (Here is one:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/15747796/ )
You get that too?

Nicolas, will you keep us in mind when the new ChaoScope is even partly
ready for testing? I can't wait to try out the new formulas and especially
the transformations or whatever they're called, where you can modify a
formula.