[chaoscope] After a long drought

  • From: "Marjo & Charles Lips" <familylips@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 23:32:40 +1200

Hello fractal lovers,

After a long creative drought I made a new ChaoScope fractal, have a look:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/53958557/

Years of looking at and creating fractals have sensitised me to things in this
world that others do not seem to notice, I have recently realised. When I hold
a green cauliflower for instance, I am stunned and mesmerised, but when I try
to share this with others I get funny looks. (Here is one:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/15747796/ )
You get that too?

Nicolas, will you keep us in mind when the new ChaoScope is even partly ready
for testing? I can't wait to try out the new formulas and especially the
transformations or whatever they're called, where you can modify a formula.