[channelf] Videocart dumper PIC upgrade.

  • From: Fredric QJ Blåholtz <e5frog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: channelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 09:51:57 +0200

I got the PIC16F628A and 20 MHz crystal yesterday so I programmed it
with Sean's original code and tried some dumps, it did not work better
than the 4Mhz PIC16C84 did, it actually worked even worse. The loose
PCB:s that only released the code from one of the PSU:s didn't dump
anything...

I'll try some adjustments in the code later this week and see if I can
work it out, as the games play all right it must be possible to get
the data out of them.

--
* Fairchild Channel F collector extraordinaire *