[channelf] Re: SL90025 BIOS

  • From: "Fredric CJ Blåholtz" <e5frog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: channelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 22:13:54 +0200

It was a Swedish Luxor unit, first version (the one that looks like
the original Fairchild Video Entertainment System). I'll check the
serial number.

The guy I bought it from told me it had been a rental unit.

2006/5/12, I.M.Knowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <I.M.Knowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,
I've been searching the internet for various information on the Channel F for
the purpose of documentation and I noticed on your mailing list some details on
the alternate SL90025 BIOS. Sorry if this is a little off-topic for your list
but im interested if possible in the details of the Channel F it was found in,
name and serial number in particular. I think Fredric CJ Blåholtz was the
owner? Any help would be much appreciated, thank you for replies in advance.

Ian Knowles