[channelf] Pic Basic Pro anyone?

  • From: Fredric QJ Blåholtz <e5frog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: channelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 22:20:21 +0200

I don't have a PIC16F84 that the code for Sean Riddles Videocart
dumper is made for, but I found a PIC16C84 and hope the changes I made
to the code will work for the C version as well, as I am going to
program it as a PIC16C84 with my programmer I guess I don't need to
invert the power up timer bit...

Before I found it I made some changes to make it work with a
pic16f628a - that's what would be convenient to buy and is about the
same as the 16f84 in many aspects.

If you know anything about it check the veswiki:
Full description:
http://veswiki.com/Videocart_dumper

http://veswiki.com/16c84_version

http://veswiki.com/16f628_version

As my 16C84 only can run on 4MHz I removed half the nop:s, it will be
slower anyway but better keep it on the safe side.

Now I just need to find somewhere to compile that Pic Basic Pro code...

BTW, Sean's Channel F pages seems to be down
http://members.cox.net/seanriddle/* I had to use "wayback machine" to
find the information...
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://members.cox.net/seanriddle/chanf.html

/ Fredric
--
* Fairchild Channel F collector extraordinaire *