[channelf] Re: Pacman Graphics Demo

  • From: Kevin Lipe <kevin.lipe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: channelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 00:24:35 -0500

Very nice, more than I have to this point. I'm still reading up on the
F8 programming manual, making sure I know the ins and outs of this
really weird instruction set (i just realized INS and OUTS are
actually F8 mnemonics, wish that'd been intentional) but I have some
ideas floating around for possible ports of arcade games or Atari
games. I really like having an F8 DASM, by the way... shall I put this
up for download somewhere, or create a ves.h with all the BIOS calls
in it for Channel F programmers to use? I can if it's needed...

But yeah. I hope to see a really awesome Pacman port for Channel F
sometime soon-- keep up the good work!

Kevin