[channelf] Difference between the drawpoker proto and the #25 cart...

  • From: Fredric QJ Blåholtz <e5frog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: channelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 12:50:34 +0200

I hadn't checked it too well before, not more than the binary in a hex
editor and have seen that much of the same code is present...

Today I noticed that the Draw Poker prototype has longer sound effects
- which get's annoying after looking at the autoplay that starts after
about 8 seconds...

I guess I should add it to the Multi-Cart as well.

--
* Fairchild Channel F collector extraordinaire *