[channelf] Re: Channel F ROM images

  • From: Kevin Lipe <kevin.lipe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: channelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 23:17:42 -0500

> The four suggestions I came up with were:
> .chf
> .f8
> .chanf
> .ves (as in Fairchild Video Entertainment System)

Well... without any consideration I'll say the one of these four that
I like the most is .ves, because it has something to do with the
Channel F, and is unique enough to probably not be taken, unlike
.chf... plus .f8 and .chanf don't fit within the win32 convention of
three-character file extensions... so I move to make the default
Channel F file ending .ves... any comment at all?

~ kevin