[channel13workers] News Feb 1

  • From: PFA <pfa45387@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FREELIST_MAILING_LIST <channel13workers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 08:04:52 -0500

The Media 100 now has 2 computer monitors (plus the video monitor) so you can spread out the windows so they don't cover each other up.

There is a small battery charger for camera batteries so you don't have to plug the camera in to top up the charge.

Come in Saturday 10 - 12 for office hours and chat.

Feb 22 the producers group will talk about editing on the Media 100. And other stuff, too.

Want to help with a program about the Mens Group scholarship fund magic show? Susan offered to put clips from past shows together, and Paul will tape some of this year's show. Always fun.

You've seen the lists of events at Glen Helen. Any appeal to you as a subject for a program? With the new broadcast equipment we will be able to mix short and long shows easily, and air them at appropriate times.

I am working myself through the manual for the Nexus controller, and experimenting with the controls. We will be scheduling a training session shortly. Anyone want to learn how to load and post programs?

I now have the manuals for all the cameras on disk in PDF format. You can browse your own copy and print the pages you want to have handy.

My phone is 767 1678

The office phone is 767 7803. Leave a message.

This is being sent to the channel13workers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx listserve (and to some not subscribed).