[channel13workers] [C13] office hours report

  • From: Paul and Sue Abendroth <pabendro@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FREELIST_MAILING_LIST <channel13workers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 18:26:56 -0500

A short report from the Channel 13 office hours today. When I got there to play with the Nexus, there was lots of activity. Susan and Marc were working at the Media 100 editing station. Jean was showing 4 (yes, 4) newcomers how to use the "training" cameras, and another person came later. I did get to control the Nexus from my laptop some and experienced enough to better understand the manual.

--
Paul Abendroth          pfa45387   @    gemair.com