[channel13workers] [C13] office hours

  • From: PFA <pfa45387@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FREELIST_MAILING_LIST <channel13workers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 09:30:47 -0500

A reminder about the Producers Group Jan 25, 7 PM Bryan Center. It may be in room AB this time, else in Council chambers. We'll talk about our new Cannon GL-2 cameras and anything else of interest.

Jean is holding office hours there every Saturday, 10 - 12 so drop in. 767-7803

I'll be there too, to play with the new equipment.

I'm sending this to the freelists mailing list and also to a couple of people not yet using the list.

- Users can subscribe to your list by sending email to
channel13workers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field.

There are a couple on the list I don't know. You may introduce yourselves and your interests on the list, or e-mail me at the address below.

--
Paul Abendroth          pfa45387   @    gemair.com