[chai-t]

  • From: "Bain, Christopher Ashley (Dir Health Informatics)" <Christopher.Bain-Informatics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Yap, Andrew" <A.Yap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 15:16:57 +1000

Dear colleagues

Trust this email finds everyone well

I am writing to see if you may be interested in assisting in a piece of
work being run out of my office through Dr Andrew Yap

Andrew is a HMO here at the Alfred who  is on secondment  with us in HI,
and is trying to develop a framework for the implementation and uptake
of CDS (clinical decision support) here at the Alfred

Many of you would have interesting insights in relation to this topic
and may be able  to reflect on experiences  at your health service, or
in your own roles, re how CDS has been done

Is basically just an informal email exchange, chat on the phone, or a
visit if that suits (for local Vic folks)

If you are  interested  in participating could you please contact Andrew
directly -his email is - a.yap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks in advance for any assistance

Cheers

Chris

Dr Chris Bain
MBBS, M. Info. Tech., MACS, FACHI

Director of Health Informatics, Alfred Health

t 03 9076 3079  m 0428 698 148
e christopher.bain-informatics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:christopher.bain-informatics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The Alfred