[chai-t] Two employment opportunities at Barwon Health

  • From: ROSS ARBLASTER <ROSSA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 16:04:17 +1100

Hi All,

At Barwon Health we are currently recruiting for:

* Business Analyst - Permanent Full Time
https://barwon.mercury.com.au/ViewPosition.aspx?id=JBIiiMKmwys=&jbc=ere

* Business Intelligence Developer - Temporary Full time (till
June 2017)
https://barwon.mercury.com.au/ViewPosition.aspx?id=JO0cvDeanGw=&jbc=ere

Both positions have a closing date of 11th January 2016. Please click
the links above if you're interested or forward this email onto people
you know who might be interested.

Cheeers,

Ross

<http://www.barwonhealth.org.au/>

Ross Arblaster
Decision Support and Data Integrity Operations Manager | Knowledge and
Information Services | Barwon Health
Direct. (03) 4215 1200 | Mob. 0401 712 027 | Fax. (03) 4215 2582 |
rossa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rossa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Post. PO Box 281 Geelong 3220

<http://www.facebook.com/barwonhealth>

<http://www.twitter.com/barwonhealth>

<http://www.linkedin.com/company/barwon-health>

We, Barwon Health, acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land, the
Wadawurrung people of the Kulin Nation.
We pay our respects to the Elders both past and present.

E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us by return e-mail and delete the document. If you are
not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents
of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Barwon
Health is not liable for the proper and complete transmission of the
information contained in this communication or for any delay in its
receipt.

PNG image

PNG image

PNG image