[chai-t] Re: September & October plans

  • From: "Rose William" <William.Rose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 16:16:58 +1000

Hi all,

Save the date! The Tableau distributor (MIP) will be coming to Peter Mac
3pm on 21st of September to present on their data discovery tool. Put it
in your calendar now to avoid disappointment on the day.

I will be working with them to try to tailor the demo a bit - any
suggestions on what you'd like to see about the tool most welcome.

Their web site is http://www.tableausoftware.com/

Kind regards,

William Rose
Business Intelligence Manager
Information Management

+61 3 9656 5231   |   Level 8, St Andrews Place, East Melbourne VIC 3002