[chai-t] Re: SQL Social

  • From: OASTLER Ben <Ben.OASTLER@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 04:11:30 +0000

Hi everyone,

This is the SQL Server social group I mentioned at the last CHAI-T. It runs
similar to our meetings, except they have free beer and pizza. It's also a good
opportunity to meet other SQL Server developers. Did I mention the free beer?

http://sqlsocial.net/event-list/

Cheers
Ben

Ben Oastler | Senior Developer - Decision Support Unit
St Vincent's Melbourne |  PO Box 2900 | 41 Victoria Parade, Fitzroy VIC 3065
t: +61 3 9231 2506  |   www.svha.org.au<http://www.svha.org.au/>

JPEG image