[chai-t] Re: SQL Saturday

  • From: Martin Cairney <martin.cairney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 03:00:36 +0000

Peter

Thanks for the plug :)

All the links to the Friday sessions that Daniel mentioned are on the event
home page - closing date for registrations for those is 1st February, but we
will take registrations for the Saturday event right up until the Friday (and
on the day as well if you make a last minute decision).

Cheers

Martin Cairney
SQL Server MVP
LobsterPot Solutions<http://www.lobsterpot.com.au/>