[chai-t] Presentation and KPI List from Last Week's Meeting

  • From: "Barfett, Paul" <P.Barfett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 08:17:50 +1000

As discussed last week I have attached a copy of my slides and the KPI
list we are using for our Timely Quality Care ED Redesign. In terms of
ABF implementation the other thing I forgot to add was that we are
starting to think about how to put together an education pack and
"roadshow" to inform the organisation about the ins and outs of ABF and
NWAU.

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Barfett

Director, Clinical Performance Unit
AlfredHealth

t 03 9076 8097  m 0409 842 376

e p.barfett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:p.barfett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Alfred Health
55 Commercial Road
Melbourne VIC 3004
PO Box 315 Prahran
VIC 3181 Australia

Alfred Health incorporates The Alfred, Caulfield Hospital and
Sandringham Hospital
www.alfredhealth.org.au <http://www.alfredhealth.org.au/>

GIF image