[chai-t] Re: Next Meeting - Friday 24th April at 3:00pm

  • From: "Mac Manus, Christopher" <C.Macmanus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 21:45:31 +0000

Sounds good Peter, count me in.

(Nice signature!)

From: chai-t-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:chai-t-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of DAVEY, Peter
Sent: Wednesday, 15 April 2015 6:43 PM
To: 'chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [chai-t] Next Meeting - Friday 24th April at 3:00pm

Fellow Chai-Ters

The next meeting will be help at DHHS on Friday 24th April at 3:00pm.

We don't have a major presentation at this stage. If anyone would like to do a
presentation big or small please put your hand up (metaphorically speaking).
We're especially keen to hear from anyone who's using BI platforms other than
MS.

A rough agenda so far:

* Follow-up discussion from last month's topic on managing demand.
Anthea, it would be really good if you could provide some more information on
the points system you use for determining priorities.
* Peter Carty has suggested a discussion on server infrastructure as it
relates the performance of BI systems:
* Virtualisation
* SAN
* Disaster recovery
* the relationship between the BI and IT teams
* Show and tell - it would be really good if someone could show us some
cool stuff in SSRS or PowerView as an example.
* Discussion around Adam's suggestion that we could work co-operatively
on some projects to help us better understand the potential of some of the new
BI tools.

Cheers
Peter Davey | Grand Pooh-Bah |Chai-T
(03) 9496 5517 | email.
peter.davey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:peter.davey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

This email contains confidential information intended
only for the person named above and may be subject to
legal privilege and confidentiality obligations imposed
by legislation or be subject to intellectual property
protection or copyright. If you are not the intended recipient,
any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this transmission
is prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please notify us immediately by return email and delete the
original email and any attachments.
Austin Health provides no guarantee that this transmission
is free of virus or that it has not been intercepted or altered.