[chai-t] New Meeting Organiser

  • From: "Mac Manus, Christopher" <C.Macmanus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 15:35:12 +1100

Hi all,

Whilst I am not actually leaving for greener pastures, I am passing on
the responsibility of coordination of the mailing list and monthly
events.  Peter Davey from Austin Health has kindly accepted the role and
will be the ongoing contact for the CHAI-T meetings.

Peter has been the catalyst for many of the meetings in the past and has
been instrumental in keeping the group running.

I'm sure you all know Peter, but if you don't, please make an effort to
say hello to him at your next CHAI-T meeting.

See you this Friday.

Chris Mac Manus
Manager, Business Intelligence Information Systems
Information Services

t 03 90765433  e C.Macmanus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:C.Macmanus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Alfred Health
55 Commercial Road
Melbourne VIC 3004
PO Box 315 Prahran
VIC 3181 Australia

Alfred Health incorporates The Alfred, Caulfield Hospital and
Sandringham Hospital
www.alfredhealth.org.au <http://www.alfredhealth.org.au/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error,
please notify us by return email and delete all copies in your system.
disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. Alfred Health is not liable for the proper and complete
transmission of the information contained in this communication or for
any delay in its receipt.

GIF image