[chai-t] Meeting on Friday 19th October

  • From: "DAVEY, Peter" <Peter.DAVEY@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 17:45:14 +1100

G'day all,

I just want to confirm arrangements for next Friday's meeting.  It
starts at 3pm in room 4.9 in the Education Precinct on level 4 of the
Austin Tower building.  I've been in discussion with some of the big
studios to get a "way finding" video made but unfortunately they've all
fallen through due to "artistic differences" so you'll have to make do
with these directions:

*         The best way to get here is by train to Heidelberg station.
Cross the road at the pedestrian crossing, enter the car park, walk to
the rear and take a lift to level 1. Go to the left out of the lift then
dogleg to the right past reception and you'll see another set of lifts
at the rear of the foyer.  Go to level 4, walk straight ahead out of the
lifts through the double doors and into the Education Precinct across
the corridor.  Follow the passage around to the right and you'll find
room 4.9.

*         If you're coming by car you can enter the car park from
Studley Rd. opposite the station but you'll have to pay ($8 I think) or
you could try to find a park in Mount Street on the other side of the
station or in Burgundy street to the East of Studley road.

Our agenda so far is:

*         Ray will talk about what he's done for CHADx and his WIES
estimation algorithm.

*         Peter Carty will talk about what he's done to report ambulance
offload times and show some of the other ED reporting he and Ray have
developed.

*         I'll talk about our Appropriate Test Ordering project and show
some pivot tables we've developed for reporting that data and if we have
time I can show some of the stuff we've developed for reporting and
benchmarking costs.

If there are any other items people would like to discuss please let us
know.  The room is available to 5pm but I'm thinking we should try to
wind up by 4:30.

Please let me know if you're planning to attend.

See you on Friday.

Cheers

Peter Davey | Manager
Clinical Information Analysis & Reporting | Austin Health
PO Box 5555 Heidelberg Vic 3084
ph. +61 3 9496 5517 | fax. +61 3 9496 5856
email. peter.davey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | www.austin.org.au
<http://www.austin.org.au/>

This email contains confidential information intended
only for the person named above and may be subject to
legal privilege and confidentiality obligations imposed
by legislation or be subject to intellectual property
protection or copyright. If you are not the intended recipient,
any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this transmission
is prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please notify us immediately by return email and delete the
original email and any attachments.
Austin Health provides no guarantee that this transmission
is free of virus or that it has not been intercepted or altered.