[chai-t] Future CHAI-T Meetings

  • From: "Mac Manus, Christopher" <C.Macmanus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 13:20:35 +1000

Hello,

With many thanks to those who have put their hands up to present in the
coming CHAI-T meetings, I am writing to inform you of confirmed dates
and speakers.

Friday

August 22

Chris Hamilton

Friday September 26

Peter Davey

Friday October 24

Caroline McClelland

Closer to each date, I will remind everyone of the meeting details and
include the location details too.

Thanks again for those presenting, see you at the next meeting.

Cheers,

Chris Mac Manus
Manager, Business Intelligence Information Systems
Health Informatics

t 03 9076 5433  e c.macmanus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:C.Macmanus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Alfred Health
55 Commercial Road
Melbourne VIC 3004
PO Box 315 Prahran
VIC 3181 Australia

Alfred Health incorporates The Alfred, Caulfield Hospital and
Sandringham Hospital
www.alfredhealth.org.au <http://www.alfredhealth.org.au/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error,
please notify us by return email and delete all copies in your system.
disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. Alfred Health is not liable for the proper and complete
transmission of the information contained in this communication or for
any delay in its receipt.

JPEG image