[chai-t] Re: February Meeting Plans

  • From: Alex.Thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 10:57:40 +1100

Hi Chris/Peter,

I have forwarded the thought to Rosanna Palermo, who is the Senior Manager
for Business Intelligence in DoH.

Alex

  Alex Thomas | Principal Report Developer | Report Development Team

  Department of Human Services | 50 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, 3000

  p. (03) 9096 0687 | m. 0417 490 594 | e. alex.thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  www.dhs.vic.gov.au | www.twitter.com/VicGovDHS

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>

  |"Mac Manus, Christopher" <C.Macmanus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>

  |<chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>

  |14/02/2014 09:36 AM

| Subject:   |

  |[chai-t] Re: February Meeting Plans

| Sent by:   |

  |chai-t-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the idea Peter.  Do you know who I might speak to?