[chai-t] FW: Re: Open Spots for Presenters

  • From: "DAVEY, Peter" <Peter.DAVEY@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 02:10:47 +0000

Chris,
I was going to suggest that we cancel July as I suspect everyone will be pretty
busy as the Program Funding Guideline should be released in the few days.

I'm happy to do a presentation in August on some advanced techniques for
working with Excel pivot tables.

Cheers
Peter Davey | Manager
Clinical Information Analysis & Reporting | Austin Health
PO Box 5555 Heidelberg Vic 3084
ph. +61 3 9496 5517 | fax. +61 3 9496 5856
email. peter.davey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:peter.davey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> |
www.austin.org.au<http://www.austin.org.au/>