[chai-t] Re: Clinical Data Warehouse

  • From: "DAVEY, Peter" <Peter.DAVEY@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 16:29:03 +1000

Chris,

We have some clinical indicator reports that we do but based mainly on ICD
coding or Riskman data.  Ray Robbins has also developed some CHADx reporting
but we haven’t really done a lot with it yet.

Cheers

Peter Davey | Manager
Clinical Information Analysis & Reporting | Austin Health
PO Box 5555 Heidelberg Vic 3084
ph. +61 3 9496 5517 | fax. +61 3 9496 5856
email. peter.davey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | www.austin.org.au
<http://www.austin.org.au/>