[chai-t] Re: Chai-T Meeting - Friday 29th May.

  • From: Knight Wang <Knight.Wang@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 08:03:48 +1000

Hi Peter,

A colleague of mine is also interested in coming. Would you please add Prateek
Sodhani from AHPRA on tomorrow's list?

Thanks,

Knight Wang
Data Quality Analyst

Phone | (03) 8708 9536
Email | knight.wang@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:knight.wang@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Web | www.ahpra.gov.au<http://www.ahpra.gov.au/>

Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
G.P.O. Box 9958 | Melbourne VIC 3001 |
www.ahpra.gov.au<http://www.ahpra.gov.au/>

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
solely for the use of the named addressee. If you have received this email in
error or you are not the named addressee notify the sender immediately and
delete this e-mail. Do not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If
you are not the named addressee disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.