[chai-t] Anyone open to offering a knowledge sharing site visit for a regional based attendee tomorrow (Friday)

  • From: "Nick Creek" <Nick.Creek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 11:34:31 +1100

Hi all,

My name is Nick, from Northeast Health Wangaratta. We are a sub-regional
health service site, and are 85% into our QlikView implementation.

I'm attending the CHAI-T meeting tomorrow, but would like to make the
3hr trip more valuable by including a site visit, and possibly knowledge
sharing.

I was wondering if there was any health site in the CDB area (..ish) who
may be interested in having me be able to visit and swap stories and
tricks, learnings, etc. Anytime from 10-2pm would be great.

If you are able to help, drop me a line via the email below (preferably
don't reply to the CHAI-T list.)

Nick.Creek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Nick

Nick Creek
Manager - Reporting and Analysis | Health Information Services

Northeast Health Wangaratta | Green St, Wangaratta, VIC 3677
Tel: 03 5722 5582 | Fax: 03 57213020
Nick.Creek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Nick.Creek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.nhw.hume.org.au <http://www.nhw.hume.org.au>

GIF image

This email is for the named person’s use only. It may contain confidential,
medical or legally privileged information and must be handled in accordance
with the Victorian Information Privacy Act 2000, the Health Records Act 2001 or
the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth), as applicable. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not disclose, store, distribute, copy or use the
information contained in this email or attachments. Any confidentiality or
privilege is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you in
error. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender, delete it
from your system and destroy any copies. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise
and the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of any such entity.