[chadfree] Re: test ignore

  • From: "Linda F. Johnson" <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:40:06 -0500

<< Error: Message content rejected>>

Looks to me like freelists is blocking it on the "content" which means they
may have some virus filter that's seeing the content as the actual virus?

These damn virus/spam filters are making it almost impossible to send stuff.
Did you see Langa's article?  He did a test with his readers...had over
10,000 of them agree to let him send them a short private message and over
4000 people never received it...looks like 40% of the mail we send isn't
even being received (I have no clue how many ABCs never reach the
subscribers)

When you have some time, you should read Fred Langa's article...it's pretty
amazing:
 http://tinyurl.com/2hy4g

I'd love to hear what John tells you...if freelists is using filters now
too, I give up *sigh*

Linda F. Johnson, M.A., MOS
Linda's Computer Stop
http://personal-computer-tutor.com