[chadfree] Re: The count

  • From: John Lehn <johnelehn2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 17:56:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ross,

You could send out a message to the Group requesting a
reply and give the members a time (say one week to
reply).  This of course would not capture those who
are on holidays etc, but would give a fairly accurate
count of those members active and interested.

Free lists will never be as "user friendly" as Yahoo,
in terms of interactivity, but of course if Yahoo
continues to be unreliable (I have had no problems at
all here in OZ) then I guess that we would have little
option but to move the list.

IMHO of course.

John Lehn (Sydney Australia)