[chadfree] Re: Test

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 19:11:30 -0700

Hi Tom,
we are going to try to keep it flowing.
I would like to see us continue in the fashion of Win-Tips, XPHelp and CHAD.

We will be monitoring all new members, and continuing our quest to be free
of political and religious discussion.

There are other groups available for that.

This is my point of view<G>

Mike the mod.

On 14/04/2004 at 10:04 PM T. Hunt wrote:

I have not inserted any extraneous characters in this email. I have gone
to individual emails on all groups because most of the digests are
becoming unwieldy.  As some have noted, the separators are less than
distinct and that makes for slow scanning.

Well, we'll see if this gets to the list.

Is this list going to be any more closely monitored than some of the
others? Like Win-Tips, XPHelp and CHAD?  Just wondering.

Tom

chadfree-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx